There’s a myth on the web surrounding the method on how to disable IPv6 under RHEL/CentOS 4
Adding “NETWORKING_IPV6=no” to /etc/sysconfig/network DOES NOT work
If you want to disable IPv6, the only true working trick is :
echo "alias net-pf-10 off" >> /etc/modprobe.conf
Thanks for reading this post!
Did you find an issue in this article?
- click on the following Github link
- log into Github with your account
- click on the line number containing the error
- click on the "..." button
- choose "Reference in new issue"
- add a title and your comment
- click "Submit new issue"
Your feedback is much appreciated! 🤜🏼🤛🏼
You can also drop me a line below!