It is sometimes tedious when websites try to “hide” the URL in an attempt to prevent you from downloading some content.
Here’s the fix :
- Type “about:config” in the address bar
- Find dom.disable_window_open_feature.location
- Double click to set the value to true
Link : http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2007/03/keep-firefoxs-location-bar-on-sight/
Thanks for reading this post!
Did you find an issue in this article?
- click on the following Github link
- log into Github with your account
- click on the line number containing the error
- click on the "..." button
- choose "Reference in new issue"
- add a title and your comment
- click "Submit new issue"
Your feedback is much appreciated! 🤜🏼🤛🏼
You can also drop me a line below!