Even though the “snapping windows” plugin is disabled, the windows keep sticking to the edge of anything around. This is a major annoyance, leading me to struggle with the windows to go where I want them to go. This is really counter-productive.
In CompizConfig Configuration Manager, navigate to Wobbly Windows and disable Snap Inverted.
Thanks for reading this post!
Did you find an issue in this article?
- click on the following Github link
- log into Github with your account
- click on the line number containing the error
- click on the "..." button
- choose "Reference in new issue"
- add a title and your comment
- click "Submit new issue"
Your feedback is much appreciated! 🤜🏼🤛🏼
You can also drop me a line below!