**Under Debian : **
apt-get install fdupes
fdupes -r /home/user > /home/user/duplicate.txt
-r : recursive
Output of the command goes in duplicate.txt
fdupes will compare the size and MD5 hash of the files to find duplicates
Thanks for reading this post!
Did you find an issue in this article?
- click on the following Github link
- log into Github with your account
- click on the line number containing the error
- click on the "..." button
- choose "Reference in new issue"
- add a title and your comment
- click "Submit new issue"
Your feedback is much appreciated! 🤜🏼🤛🏼
You can also drop me a line below!