On the “client” side :
iperf -u -c 184.108.40.206 -p 10000 -b 1 -i 5 -T 10 -t 120
-u : use UDP
-c : run in client mode
-p : port
-b : bandwidth in bits/sec
-i : interval in second
-T : TTL
-t : time to transmit in seconds
On the “server” side :
iperf -s -i 1 -u -B 220.127.116.11 -p 10000
-s : run in server mode
-B : bind to multicast address
Thanks for reading this post!
Did you find an issue in this article?
- click on the following Github link
- log into Github with your account
- click on the line number containing the error
- click on the "..." button
- choose "Reference in new issue"
- add a title and your comment
- click "Submit new issue"
Your feedback is much appreciated! 🤜🏼🤛🏼
You can also drop me a line below!