Tags: Bash, Linux
Create this script, I’ll call it limits.sh:
for process in $@; do
process_pids=`ps -C $process -o pid --no-headers | cut -d " " -f 2`
if [ -z $process ]; then
echo "[no $process running]"
for pid in $process_pids; do
echo "[$process #$pid -- limits]"
bash limits.sh 27193
Thanks for reading this post!
Did you find an issue in this article?
- click on the following Github link
- log into Github with your account
- click on the line number containing the error
- click on the "..." button
- choose "Reference in new issue"
- add a title and your comment
- click "Submit new issue"
Your feedback is much appreciated! 🤜🏼🤛🏼
You can also drop me a line below!