Tags: linux, bash
I use Terminator as my terminal app, and use the “watch for activity” feature a lot. With the following command, I’d get notified as soon as the connection is opened.
while ! nc -vz localhost 3306 2> /dev/null; do sleep 1; done && echo "Available!"
Thanks for reading this post!
Did you find an issue in this article?
- click on the following Github link
- log into Github with your account
- click on the line number containing the error
- click on the "..." button
- choose "Reference in new issue"
- add a title and your comment
- click "Submit new issue"
Your feedback is much appreciated! 🤜🏼🤛🏼
You can also drop me a line below!