I once wrote about how to simulate latency on Linux.
The article has been useful for myself recently, as I was at a customer who was having all kind of weird issues, probably caused by unreliable network, and slow performing disks.
I recreated their environment on my Libvirt lab.
You can throttle the I/O of a Libvirt disk, as documented here and here.
Thanks for reading this post!
Did you find an issue in this article?
- click on the following Github link
- log into Github with your account
- click on the line number containing the error
- click on the "..." button
- choose "Reference in new issue"
- add a title and your comment
- click "Submit new issue"
Your feedback is much appreciated! 🤜🏼🤛🏼
You can also drop me a line below!